ULYOP Auction Rules
Prize Claim Information
All prizes must be claimed within 48 hours of notifiction. ULYOP will not be responsible for prizes unclaimed after 8:00pm on Wednesday, May 18. We are not responsible for typographical errors. Some prizes may differ from photos. Some large prizes may require nominal shipping charges. No purchase necessary to enter. The winner is responsible for all applicable taxes. While every food establishment in this book has an hechsher, we do not endorse or assume reponsibility for the Kashrus supervision. All envelopes or orders received after the auction will be considered a donation.
- Pictures depicting the prizes are for illustration purposes only, and may not be the actual representation of the prize.
- Some prizes are subject to restrictions.
- All travel prizes do not include transportation to and from the airport, unless specifically stated, and no provisions for kosher food will be made in that destination unless meals are specifically stated as a component of the prize. All warrantees/guarantees of the prizes are the sole responsibility of the manufacturer.
- No part of this website may be reproduced without the permission of ULYOP.
- All costs and expenses associated with any Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to lodging, transportation costs, meals, and gratuities are the sole responsibility of the winner (or his or her parent or legal guardian). In addition, it is the sole responsibility of the winner (or his or her parent or legal guardian) to understand and abide by all federal, state, local or foreign tax laws that may apply in connection with receipt of the Prize.